Bloxham FC has a number of core values that cascade down from the The Committee, The Management and to all players, staff and parents. As a club we will always try to ensure that
all values are upheld, and that it is always striving to increase and add to those core values. As a club we need to do what is right and follow FA guidance where appropriate.
We should then be able to answer these questions
- What does it mean to be a coach, player and parent of Bloxham FC?
- Who are Bloxham FC?
The culture and values
- They apply both on and off the pitch and in the community.
- Everyone within the club has to support these values
How do we carry them out?
- Communication (website, email, whatsapp and facebook)
- Codes of conduct
- Updating the website with the latest information and vacancies
- Induction meetings
- Involve parents more. Provide parent sessions to communicate values
- Increase subs for families not willing to help at the tournament
How do we monitor it?
- It should be self policed. If the communications are done correctly then everyone will be aware of the clubs values and vision and the way they should be carried out.
- Reminding individuals about the ‘code of conduct’ and the consequences for not adhering to them